Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Mice

A couple of months ago I had a science experiment that required me to have 4 mice. So I expected to buy 4 mice do the experiment and get rid of the stinky rodents. Well thats not how it happened I talked with dad and he, surprisingly, let me keep them.

This is Silver surfer he is the cool dude of the bunch. Once he got out of the cage and went into mom and dads side and chased around the cats. Now he belives he's invinsible.




This is Jackel AKA Little One. At first he was the smallest of the group and he was kinda picked on because of his size but somehow he grew to be the 2nd biggest.




This is Jack-O. I hate this mouse, he is always picking on the other mice and he eats all of the food which is why hes so fat. He picks on all the mice except Silver Surfer.





This is Piggy. Piggy got his name from how fat he was when we first got him but he managed to lose a few ounces. He is the most paranoid mouse in the whole cage.

2 comments:

Barkley's said...

Thats gross I dislike rodents!! I am so surprised mom let you keep them. I love you and am so excited to see you in 4 days.
-Stef
p.s DONT BRING THE MICE

Danna said...

Jeff I think there adorable. The kids, if I would let them,would have a little Noahs Ark.