Monday, December 3, 2007

My Muder Mystery

Ok, here it is tell me what you think,

In the year 1318, a year has gone by since the great famine swept its great shadow of death over the land. In the little kingdom of Northumbria they began the Grand Jousting Tournament as thanks to God for taking the famine from their lands. As the years went by, heroes would rise and fall but for the past three years the great Sir Phillip has began a dynasty. Now, in the year 1334, the day after the Tournament all of the town’s aristocracy is invited to a banquet. As the banquet proceeds, the guests begin to dance and feast but after the favored dance Estampie is over, suddenly the doors of the great hall shut and lock leaving all of the guests stuck inside, and then a ghostly being appears in the room and points a finger at all of the guests…..

5 comments:

Jason and Lahia said...

I like the sound of the murder mystery. I hope we get to do yours. I am excited about Kanigits.

Barkley's said...

Jer and I love it and cant wait! Wow I have a talented family, why did all the good genes skip over me? I guess its cause im
"creative, but not artistic". Love ya

Danna said...

What in the world is a Kanigits?
This is going to be so much fun.

abby said...

hey jeff, it's abby. :) this murder mystery sounds like it'll be really cool!

i tried calling your number, but it says your phone was disconnected or something, so whenever you have time, please give me a call. miss ya tons, and would like to catch up. hope to hear from you/see you soon! :)

Barkley's said...

wow, don't update your blog so often i can't keep up